The Galaxy Z Flip is a great phone, however I don’t think you should buy it just yet.
This phone has made me feel better about folding phones, this is true. But after some use for a while..I’ve learned a lot. Here it is in full…enjoy. Video down below as well.
I needed more from this phone…here is how I feel about this phone right now!
- It’s not the fasting performing phone | For the price, I’d expect more.
- It doesn’t have the best cameras | For the price, I’d expect more.
- The screen is NICE, BUT! | For the price, I’d expect more.
- No IP rating, and I understand. | For the price, I’d expect more.
- No SD Card, which is crazy…so say it with me. | For the price, I’d expect more.
- Way too fragile, but I knew that already. | For the price, I’d expect more.
- Screen scratches too easy, and can be damaged by people quickly.
- PRICE…PRICE…PRICE. I got it at a discount, but you might not be able to.
- Trade in value is HORRIBLE on this phone. Why Samsung? Why are you NOT offering $600 to $700 for phones on trade for this phone?
- Expensive CASE! WHY? Not very many accessories at the moment.
- Several other phones on the market, that cost LESS and have MORE!
- One a single bottom firing speaker. | For the price, I’d expect more.
- I could go on and on…but I’ll stop here.
Okay, now for a positive note on this phone!
- Folding the phone into the seated position is VERY nice and useful.
- Dual apps is cool, but nothing new.
- Screen is beautiful, super amoled display.
- Battery is GREAT. At least 6 hours of screen on time.
- Cameras are good, but I wanted MORE.
- Hardware and design are NICE, but I’d like more colors. (A Matte version)
- Being able to store my phone in my pocket, is great at the small size when folded.
- Performance is good, not great. But it does work well….
- Loud speaker…BUT, it needs another one on the top of the phone.
- Volume rocker is WAY too high up on the phone.